Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Randomness

Hey there followers! I have decided to force myself to keep up with this, I am going to start blogging "daily randomness". Every day I am going to post a random photo from that day.

I am hoping that this will not only make my blogs more interesting, but make me think more creatively throughout my daily actions. Hopefully you'll all enjoy these little clips from my life, and perhaps inspire you to look at your day to day lives more creatively!

As for today, I have a funny photo that I found on the newly discovered "pinterest" website. Pinterest allows you to follow people, and post photos on your personal bulletin boards of things that interest you! Really awesome! Anywho, here's the photo. And if you don't think it's funny then I just really don't even know what to say...



Enjoy, and keep on living through the lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment